The autonomous charity non-profit organization "New century"
The autonomous charity non-profit organization "New century" was founded in 1998 and officially registered in 1999 in Kazan. Today the ACNO "New Century" works throughout the Republic of Tatarstan and it is one of the oldest socially oriented non-profit organizations in the region. It is the laureate of the President of the Republic of Tatarstan Prize for contribution of the civil society institutions development in the Republic of Tatarstan.
The director general of the organization is Liliya Taisheva, doctor of medical Sciences, member of the Public chamber of the Republic of Tatarstan, public assistant of the Commissioner for human rights in the Republic of Tatarstan, member of the Republican anti-corruption expert group under the President of Tatarstan, member of the Public Council under the Ministry of health of RT.
Such innovative technologies as preventive campaigns during sports events, mobile application and introductory orientation courses for labor migrants, social marketing, outreach work, low-threshold services for vulnerable groups, "equal education" were introduced in the public health sphere for the first time in the Republic of Tatarstan, and in a number of cases in the Russian Federation upon an initiative of the "New century". And also more than 30 unique projects were implemented.
Nowadays the ACNO “New century” is:
• the organization uniting opportunities, benefits and competences of various sectors of society for prevention of socially important diseases in the Republic of Tatarstan. We take the best experience and by means of intersectoral and interdepartmental interaction we direct it to the problem resolution;
• the innovative organization implementing and approving the most modern approaches and the best preventive practices. We are always ready for new projects and are ready to share our experience. We have established a scientific and methodological base for the organization of training events, including for other regions of Russia;
• the organization having access to various target communities. We work for the solution of medico-social problems of vulnerable groups of the population and, ultimately, all society. We carry out regular monitoring, the analysis of a situation in vulnerable groups of the population and publish these results;
• the stable multi-professional team, which has a serious profile education and extensive experience in practical work in the field of public healthcare. Among the employees there are certified trainers, authors and reviewers of Russian-level methodical aids, candidates and doctors of sciences. We love our work and we know how to do it;
• the stable organization that has comprehensive understanding of the situation and is trusted by the grantors. We work with the largest Russian and international organizations and we receive subsidies of the budget of the Republic of Tatarstan.